Summer Salsa Recipe!
Thursday, July 21, 2016
Try this summer salsa - melon, lime, & mint!
Head to a local Farmer's Market and pic up the ingredients for this delicious and refreshing summer salsa!
- Serves: 4
- 1 cup tomato, chopped
- 1 cup watermelon, chopped
- 1 cup honeydew, chopped
- 1/2 English cucumber, chopped
- 2 Tbsp red onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- 2 Tbsp cilantro leaves, chopped
- Juice from 1 lime
- Pinch of each salt and cayenne pepper
- In a medium bowl, stir together tomato, watermelon, honeydew, cucumber, onion, mint, and cilantro.
- Add lime juice, salt, and cayenne pepper. Stir well.
- Enjoy on tacos (made with a whole wheat tortilla)!
Do you have any leftovers from the above recipe? Use them to flavor your water! Add fruit, cucumbers, or herbs to your water for a refreshing and unique flavor!
Check out the IronRoad Wellness July newsletter for other wellness tips!
Subscribe To Our Blog
06/29/2017 - Fuel Your Brain
10/20/2016 - PB and Apple Sandwich
08/23/2016 - Creating healthy lunches!
08/22/2016 - Chicken and Feta Tabbouleh
07/21/2016 - Summer Salsa Recipe!
04/27/2016 - Crockpot Cooking - Easy Salsa
03/17/2015 - Get in some greens this St. Pa