Chicken and Feta Tabbouleh
Monday, August 22, 2016
Try this high-performance recipe -
Chicken and Feta Tabbouleh!
- 3/4 cup bulgur
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 cups chopped skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 1 cup plum tomato, chopped
- 1 cup English cucumber, chopped
- 3/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup (2 oz) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Place bulgur in a medium bowl; cover with 1 cup boiling water. Let stand 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- Combine chicken and remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Add bulgur to chicken mixture; toss gently to combine.
- Serve in a whole grain wrap or whole grain pita. Or, serve in a salad and have a piece of fruit on the side.
Check out the IronRoad Wellness August newsletter for tips on preparing a healthy lunch, critical for high work performance.
Subscribe To Our Blog
06/29/2017 - Fuel Your Brain
10/20/2016 - PB and Apple Sandwich
08/23/2016 - Creating healthy lunches!
08/22/2016 - Chicken and Feta Tabbouleh
07/21/2016 - Summer Salsa Recipe!
04/27/2016 - Crockpot Cooking - Easy Salsa
03/17/2015 - Get in some greens this St. Pa