Check out the April Wellness newsletter!
Tuesday, April 19, 2016
April is Stress Awareness Month, so we're ready to help you stress-bust!
Check out the April Wellness newsletter here - http://ironroadwellness.com/page/april-2016-newsletter
Some highlights from the month's newsletter:
Have a great month! If you have any questions, please contact Ashley (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Employees who exercise regularly during their workday get a cognitive uplift of 23%.
- Eating breakfast can increase your metabolism by about 30%.
- Employees who don't get enough sleep are 32% less productive at work.
- Being able to instantly respond with sarcasm is actually a sign of a healthy brain.
- 40% of stressed people overeat or eat unhealthy foods.
- 75% of Doctor's visits are for stress-related ailments.
- 60% of all human illnesses and diseases are due to stress.
- Start pedaling! Pedaling at only 1 revolution per second at resistance level 3 raises your energy expenditure by 100%. Research shows that just 23 minutes of pedaling per day could have significant health benefits.
- Laughter relaxes your whole body.
- Laughter boosts the immune system.
- Laughter triggers the release of endorphins.
- Laughter protects the heart.
Subscribe To Our Blog
06/29/2017 - Relax & Recharge!
10/29/2016 - Get rid of the Halloween candy
10/21/2016 - Breast Cancer Awareness Month
07/20/2016 - Stay Healthy, Stay Hydrated!
06/15/2016 - June is UV Safety Month!
04/19/2016 - Check out the April Wellness n
03/28/2016 - Check out the March Wellness n
04/30/2015 - Change in Office Setup
03/06/2015 - Welcome!